- Ceviche Peruano: Fresh stripes of Corvina marinated in lemon juice, salt and red onions. Served with braised baby corn cobs and sweet potato.
- Ceviche mixto peruano: Fresh Corvina, prawns, calamari and clams marinated in lemon juice, salt and red onions. Served with braised baby corn cob and sweet potato.
- Papa a la Huancaína: Fried potatoes coated with a special cheese sauce, spiced with aji panca (brown chili). Accompanied by slices of an cooked egg and black olives.
- Causa limeña de pollo, camarón o atún: A dish from natural mashed potatoes from Lima prepared with lemon juice, olive oil and aji panca. Filled with prawns, chicken or tuna.
- Choritos a la Chalaca: Delicious mussels from the pacific coast, coated with a Creolic – Peruvian sauce, slices of tomato, onion, braised baby corn cob, olive oil and lemon slices.
- Parihuela de Mariscos/Seafood soup: Soup with crawfish, calamari, octopus, mussels and chunks of fish. Prepared in a stock of saisonal fishes, spiced with
- Aguadito de Mariscos: Our excellent Peruvian soup with rice and mariscos
(crawfish, calamari, octopus, mussels, chunks of fish). Prepared in a stock of saisonal
fishes, spiced with aji panca.
- Chupe de Camarones: A typical stew from the Ciudad Blanca de Arequipa – Peru.
A creamy soup prepared with crawfish, cheese, cream, chunks of potatoes, spiced with
aji panca and topped with yolk.
Arroz con Mariscos: A typical Peruvian dish with a mix of seafood (crawfish, calamari, octopus, mussels, prawns), spiced with aji panca. Served with mashed tomatoes and red onions.
- Arroz chaufa de Filete de res, Pollo, Mariscos o Camarones: Rice stew with fillet of beef, chicken, seafood or camaron: A fusion of Chinese – Japonese and Peruvian cuisine. Served with rice and a tasty soya – sesam sauce.
- Tallarín saltado: Stir fried dish with seafood, fillet of beef, crawfish, chicken or vegetarian. Spiced with aji panca, soy sauce, tomatoes and onions.
- Jalea de Mariscos: A typical Peruvian dish of fried, lightly breaded fish (Crawfish, mussels, calamari, octopus and crabmeat). Served with fried yuca, patacones and red onions.
- Caucau de Mariscos/Seafood Cau cau: A sensational Creolic – Peruvian dish, colored and spiced with pallilo. Contains crawfish, mussels, octopus, chunks of fish, prawns, braised vegetab’em. Served white rice.
- Cazuela de Mariscos/Casserolle with seafood: A dish from the Peruvian coast
with the taste of aji panca and seafood ( Crawfish, mussels, calamari, octopus,
chunks of fish). Served with steamed potatoes.
Pescado entero a lo Macho/Plain fried fish with flambed seafood sauce/Special of the house: A combination spiced with aji panca amarilla (yellow chili) and served with fries and a mixed salad.
- Filete de Pescado a la Chorillana/Fish fillet a la Chorillana: A typical dish from the quarter of Chorrillo – Peru. Onions, tomatoes flambed with vinegar and sugar, served with white rice. (Recommended by the chef)
- Sudado de pescado/Braised fish: Creolic dish from Lima spiced with onions, aji panca, cilantro and cooked potatoes.
- Langostinos a lo Macho/The highlight of our Restaurant: Lobster prepared with our homemade seafood sauce. Served with steamed potatoes and sesam oil.
- Ají de Gallina/Chili chicken: A star of the Peruvian cuisine with chilisauce (aji panca), chicken with cooked potatoes. Served with white rice.
- Lomo Saltado de res, carne de pollo, mariscos ó pescado/Meat stripes of loin of beaf, chicken, seafood or fish: A typical dish from the north of Peru. Made with a cilantro sauce, steamed vegetab’em and potatoes. Served with white rice, beans and slices of onion.
- Seco de Lomo: Dish from the North of Peru with cilantro sauce, steamed vegetab’em
and potatoes. Served with white rice, beans and slices of onion.
- Coffee with milk
- Tea with milk
- Hot Chocolate
- Chicha Morada
- Natural Juices
- Ice Tea
- Batidos de jugos
- Panamá, Balboa, Atlas, Soberana
- Miller Draft
- Piña Colada
- Pisco Sour (Peruano)
- Bloody Mary
- Gin Fizz
- Whisky Sour